Friday, March 2, 2012

Short, Sweet, and Sleepy


I feel the need to blog real fast before going to bed. Tonight I'm just grateful for all the little adventures and beautiful moments that make life enjoyable. Such as staying up way too late talking to my roommate about relatively unimportant, relatively interesting things. Making breakfast with a friend. Seeing my grandparents in the temple parking lot. Nail polish and best friends! Pleasant visits to the MOA. Celebrating St. David's Day with yummy Welsh food. Doctor Who--so glad he's a time lord again! He made a terrible human. Roommates who watch Doctor Who with me and offer witty remarks. Playing the piano. Taking about life. Being 4'11". Eating nutella on toast. Lovely blankets of snow. And sleeping--that one sounds especially appealing right now. So there ya have it, folks. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment