Monday, March 4, 2013

February 18


Hi,
Sorry I don't have much time.
Thanks for your email mom. I've been needing encouragement lately. and I've noticed this obnoxious pattern that when I'm really struggling and want to see letters in the post, none ever come. But as soon as I'm doing fine and don't really feel the need of that support, all of a sudden I have letters. which is nice, but it's obnoxious that I'm not one of those missionaries that gets letters when they feel they need them. But I feel that is something God has been teaching me my whole life. I can't wait for or expect others to solve my problems or make things better. The solution always has to come from within.
Here's part of what I wrote to Sis Cabrera so you can have a glimpse of the visitors centre too:

I saw so many missionaries this week! Sister Naseem and Sister Pallekonda came to the vc on Friday. They are so cute. Sister Naseem was the first to notice and point out that I was wearing two different shoes. haha it was so embarrasing and funny. I had gotten distracted in the middle of deciding which pair to wear so I ended up wearing one of each.
Saturday was crazy! The vc has exploded again. And I was so tired and did not want to pretend to be happy any more. The vc isn't as much fun as it used to be. It is getting better, but I think I am ready to leave soon. Sister Yapi and Sister Grosso came. That was a fun surprise. They are doing so well and seem to be having so much fun. They went down to the kitchen to cook at the same time as us and it was soo fun to hear Sister Yapi's voice ringing through accommodations again. Sister Kae went home this week. That is sad.

Sister Kae worked in the office. She's going home to the Arizona sun and her grandkids. She is really sweet and I will miss seeing her in the office.
I met a couple from Alpine this week! They were talking to the Terrys and said they were from Alpine, Utah and I turned around and said, I'm from Alpine! I don't know them. I think his name was Gary Lynn or something.
Tell everyone to write me letters!!!!!!!!
Thanks for all you do!
I love you all lots and lots and lots and lots!
Love,
Sister Reneer

No comments:

Post a Comment