Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January 21


I just sent you a bunch of pictures. We've gone a little picture happy lately with all the                             SSSNNNNNOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW
I'm pretty sure this is more snow than we got in Utah last year. It's pretty magical. I was kind of sad we didn't get this for Christmas, but then my companions and I decided it's probably best because the combination probably would have killed me. I was excited enough about Christmas as it was. I don't think any of us could have handled me being more excited.
Isn't England beautiful in the snow? And the roads haven't been bad at all. One of those pictures is us stuck in traffic on that first day. and did you know, snow days actually exist in England?! They actually get let out of school when it snows!!!! I always thought that was just a myth.... And a few wards cancelled church, but ours didn't.  Today the Horsleys are taking us to visit an old church. I'm excited. the snow is going to make it even more magical.
Sister Cabrera cut my fringe (aka bangs) a couple weeks ago!!! She's pretty cool.  This is her last week. She goes home next Wednesday. Back to Chili where she belongs. She is Chilean through and through!!! I am going to miss her so much. I'm kind of scared for when she leaves. We're all (except her) praying that this snow will continue and all flights will be cancelled next Wednesday so she can't leave :) that'd be pretty cool.
We have a new visitors' centre sister coming tomorrow that Sister Maughan will train, but I'm still not sure what will happen to me next week. I might stay in a tri with Sister Maughan and the new sister, or they might kick me back into the field. Or I might ask to be transferred to Chili. Just for fun.
My companions are pretty great. We probably have too much fun.
The temple in the SNOWWWWWWWW its soooo beautiful!
i'm out of time.
love you all!!!!!
sister reneer

No comments:

Post a Comment