Monday, January 7, 2013

January 7


haha I'm excited for you to celebrate my birthday. Christmas crackers are totally British--at least for Christmas, but they'll work for my birthday too :) You definitely should try to have a traditional English roast dinner, which basically means that everything is roasted. Roast potatoes, roast vegetables (carrots, parsnips, onions), yorkshire pudding (which isn't anything like pudding), and then pour gravy over everything. That's the traditional English Sunday/Christmas dinner and it is sooo good. I will need to get some recipes and things before I go home. And for pudding (which is English for dessert) you could have apple crumble--with custard if you can find that in that British store.
love you all lots!!!!!!
sister reneer

No comments:

Post a Comment