Monday, January 7, 2013

December 17


blessings blessings blessings. I'm at the temple for another transfer!!!! There are so many reasons this makes me happy. And I really felt like this would happen even though it didn't completely make sense and I was so scared I'd find out I was leaving, but it feels soooo right to be here. And I also feel quite certain that this will be my last transfer here. Sister Yapi has been shipped off to the other side of the mission to Weston-super-mare and Sister Maughan has returned to the VC from Hastings. So I'm still in a tri with Sister Maughan (who is British) and Sister Cabrera (yay! I get to stick with her to the end!) Sister Howard has gone home which is sad and we have a new visitors centre sister from Finland. And so many fun activities and concerts planned and time is just flyyyyying by. It gets faster each transfer and each transfer I can't imagine it getting any faster and then it does. What the heck?!?!?! perhaps because the second coming is almost here. 21 December, I think? I hope you are all prepared!

This ward has exciting things happening including lots of guys preparing for missions. It's amazing to see how the gospel truly can change someones life. People who didn't even have a testimony and weren't living a For-The-Strength-Of-Youth life just a year ago are now preparing to go out and serve the Lord and preach the gospel and change lives!!! I admire converts so much. They have such a fire and they are amazing missionaries.

We only got a bit of snow one morning and it melted by mid-day :( but hopefully we get more. The frost is amazing, though. It looks like snow. I've never seen such thick frost. The entire world is clothed in a blanket of white. It's so beautiful. And cold. soooo cold. I'm definitely counting my blessings of working inside for the next two months. God's plan is perfect!

I love you all and can't wait to talk to you via skype sooon soon soon.
Happy Christmas!
God bless us everyone!!!!!
-sister ruth reneer

No comments:

Post a Comment